about the patient;
eleanor, eighteen, west midlands (UK). literature enthusiast. enfp. likes poetry, tattoos, 80’s movies, metaphors about stars, winged eyeliner, chamomile tea, john green and foxes. + more (1;2)
▪ everything i like → tags
▪ other → twitter, instagram
▪ scroll across to write on my wall
▪ blogroll → (x)
ain’t nobody fuckin’ with my clique;
▪ ellie, the girl who drew gnomes in my margins.
▪ lottie, twin of my mind; i miss you.
▪ meg, the bravest of them all.
words have the power to change us;
❝As long as I live, I’ll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I’ll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche. I’ll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can.❞ ― John Muir